March 1 - Improving your asset management experience, one step at a time
- You can now delete assets in bulk from the Assets page. Select, delete, confirm—that’s all it takes.
- We’ve added common custom fields that will apply automatically for all types of asset classes. Super-useful for collecting generic, manufacturer-agnostic information.
Things we’ve improved:
- Added last reported time in the workstation list
- Automatically update IT doc count after its creation in the IT Documentation section
- Froala editor for ITDOC, to give you all rich text editing capabilities
- Added support for the Icelandic Krona. Jæja!
- Doughnut chart support added
- Legend will be shown in the Pie chart when the number of group by is more than 15
On today’s episode of bug busters:
We are also continuously improving our user experience with more refinements. Watch this space for more such updates.